My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Friday, May 15, 2009

Yummy - Garden!

What is that you say?
We have a couple of gardens in our neighborhood and my next door neighbor has been telling me for two seasons that she has a squirrel that comes each year and attacks her garden. I never saw the darn thing until this morning!
We named that squirrel - Janet's Squirrel
Problem? Yep, Janet is not going to plant a garden this year. Her garden needs to rest for one year like I did in 2007. That means Janet's Squirrel is checking OUR GARDEN OUT!!!

We've been preparing our garden this week for planting. We tilled our soil and added to our rich soil more fabulous soil, the waterlines are laid down.

We need to put the waterlines in specific places for the seeds next and test the watering system for full coverage. That was our plan for today - except the wind is blowing hard since early this morning. Hmmm, do I want to get wet?

No comments: