My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tons Of Fun!

My sister-in-law which I normally just say "my sister" has checked into the StampTV site and decided to become a member. I'm so happy about that! She is very talented but she is extremely busy that she doesn't always get to enjoy playing with all of her hobbies. So I'm here to bug her as much as possible - especially when I receive a purchased card (very rare) and it is NOT one of her BEAUTIFUL handmade creations. She can just ignore me because we just get a great laugh. She doesn't have too much to complain about any more though because she is semi-retired with my retired brother as of this year! Here are a few of her lovely cards that she made me so far this year!
The garden is planted and the watering system is in place running great!
This year's garden is considerably smaller than normal. I have three tomato plants and the rest are seeds: Jalapeno Peppers, Serrano Chili, Watermelon, Thai basil, Cilantro, Pumpkin. In the background you can see our lovely fruit trees: 2 Santa Rosa Red Plums, Green Granny Smith Apples, Red Barlet Pear, Peach and Cherry!

We had to pull up a tree in the front yard because it just decided to die after the stupid deer attacked it two years ago. So our wonderful neighbor with his tractor came over and pulled the tree with my PC.
So in the meantime, we needed to prepare the ground to be healthy place so I'm planting broccoli in the front yard. Strange indeed. Well, deer and rabbit do not like broccoli so they won't come here to eat!


So we called the place where we usually have great success with our trees and requested to order a Maple Tree for September/October 2009 Planting. In the picture below is our Maple Tree that we planted October 2007 and now it is taller than me!

No comments: