My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Just gotta say this...

Some people just have to not tell the truth and then they think by avoiding you it might all disappear. I belong to a group of ladies who for the most part are lovely ladies but there are perhaps a few that are just not able to be honest. They have been caught by me without even knowing it and that is so sad. Too bad they don't read my blog - or do you???

In previous blog postings, I've written about commitment. That is extremely important to me. I myself can take a disappointment but when it affects my friends and hurts them it bothers me.

So here goes it! There are a few ladies who do not fulfill their promise in making their commitments with a group of ladies who are involved with hand-made card events. I've been on the side of Not Receiving a card for now 4 events. I'm not happy with it and I'm just making sure that I do not get paired up with them in any event and most recently, finally I decided not to sign up for any event should I see their name. 3 of the 4 ladies are presently active at the site and one lady disappeared altogether. Mind you, I've talked to other Friends and they too have had trouble with the one that disappeared so no lost there.

The other three ladies, well everyone will have to find out about them on their own like I did. One gal in particular I contacted and tried to work with her but it is probably better to leave it the way it is now. The other two ladies I was completely caught off guard by what happened.

If someone forgets for one reason or another about a commitment that is okay to do but to communicate and lie about it is digging a grave so deep that they will not be able to jump out of it! What is so hard about just say, I'm sorry, I missed that one. All is forgiven. People make mistakes, it is okay!

Character, it is precious and perhaps I am just too much of a Snooty Snob in their minds. I like to be honest so I'm a snooty snob. I will apologize so I'm a snooty snob. I will feel bad when I hurt someone else so I'm a snooty snob!

Are you a snooty snob?

No comments: