My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I Love Coffee!

Every single MORNING, my Prince Charming makes me his wonderful coffee to start my day off. When we are not at home, for instance say we are in the trailer he makes me his coffee - when we are on our boat that is a bit more difficult so he makes me Ice Coffee to take in a 1/2 gallon container so I still get my coffee! This posting is because of my Prince Charming and all the love he puts into his coffee for me! Thank You, PC!

The stamp set is a Gina K. Designs - My Cuppa Joe -
The background is foil placed into the cuttlebug folder and then I used my ink pad, dragging it over the foil. For extra texture, I clear embossed the ink on the foil.

The round stamp I modified using ink pens and only coloring the portions of the stamp I wanted then stamped inside.

The rectangle stamp I dragged my pen and dotted by hand to coordinate a similar match to the round stamp.

The coffee pot is layered and finished off with a piece of acetate on top of it to give it the "glass pot" look. (Acetate that you use for shaker cards).

Now for the shaker card

Same stamp set, Real Coffee Bean and Ground Coffee under the acetate.
I colored and embossed three times with clear over the stamped coffee beans to have additional texture and shine. I used large deckled rectangles nestabilities and outlined it with metallic rub-ons.

Need a cup of Coffee?

No comments: