Now I have an Exciting and Tons of Fun reasons to show it off again on my blog. It is time to get ready for a
PARTY at StampTV!!!
I am fortunate to have two fantastic stamp sets from the Gina K. collection. I plan on getting more and more as time goes on. Now you can see a SNEAK PEAK at the new stamp sets to be released this month when the Party date is announced!!! I would highly recommend that you visit and consider to become a member of StampTV. There are many benefits that you will see for yourself when you go to that site!Just for an example in my card above, I used the FREE Digi Paper download from Gina K. as the tablecloth! As you visit my blog in past postings you will see a few creations with the stamp sets that I own. Now get this!!! I WON my second stamp set just by entering a challenge on StampTV. Did I say benefits? Yes! Yes! Yes, and most of all the people on StampTV are so positive, sweet and encouraging.
So be sure to visit the site. You have two ways of going there.
(1) Click onto my Icon below "StampTV" - scroll down you will see it.
(2) Here is a direct link on how to join in on the fun!
http://stamptv.ning.com/forum/
Now go visit and have fun!
The party card has glimmering chalks, rhinestones, glitter paper, glitter, wet looks embossing markers, glitter glue. I used anything and everything I had to make it Glitz, Glimmer & Shine!
2 comments:
OMGosh, that is a party card!!! It's awesome with all the sparkles. I love the way you framed the sentiment with the metal embellishments. Thanks for posting this, Sher! You rock!
Your RSS feed must not update because i never get notified... :(
Post a Comment