My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy Anniversary


Today is our 19th wedding anniversary and I was able to make a card to give to my Prince Charming! I hit the jackpot when I married this wonderful guy. I have sunshine, rainbows with the gold pot of Love and he is my universe of Life!





I actually did the polish stone technique on this face of this card except you probably can not see the silver. On the very edges of the dark blue card stock, I used glimmering chalk white sparkle. The sun is embossed with Gold. Ribbon is a rainbow with gold edges.


Here is the inside without my personal message to my Prince Charming.Silver metallic ink for the moon directly onto the blue card stock. Gold embossed for the words layered (popped out) and the background paper is self-adhesive mulberry paper with our picture on top of it.

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

Happy Anniversary to the both of you.
And, Sheri, the card is lovely.

Jeanette

Margaret said...

Hi Sheri, Happy Anniversary to you and your PC.

Super job on your card :)

Hugs,
Margaret M.

Lora3677 said...

happy anniversary. great card, girlie!