My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Party! YES!

A few days ago I posted about the Gina K. Designs preview party from StampTV. Oh my, it was fabulous! If you missed it, I'm sorry. You can go to the stamptv site and see all of the six (6) new stamp sets including a free one.

So many beautiful creations that these ladies made with the new sets to show them off. It is my understanding that they will be posted for all to see in the gallery. Check it out!

I am happy to say that I was able to select three sets that just jumped out and said, "Sher, Pick Me!"

How well do you think you know me? Are you able to pick out the stamp sets that I did? Go look and come back with a comment on this posting, if you dare.

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

Sheri,

This is really beautiful. I love your polished stone technique. It shows up really good on this one. I've heard of using shelf liner sponge but haven't seen it done before. Looks good.

Jeanette

Margaret said...

I think you got the following three...

Happy Camper
The Journey and 100% Sweet

:)

Margaret M.