I only made four of these funny cards - they make me laugh a lot and I have a person specifically in mind who needs this card so it is going in the mail on Monday Morning!
Depending on how the camera takes the pictures you can see that there is glimmer & shine and lots of textures. You can actually click onto the pictures above and see the glimmer and shine better up close.Techniques:
Bleaching (words & brush)
3-D enhancements on brush - diamond glaze & micro clear beads & white appliqué
Stamp sets:
Gina K. Designs - Way to Go! & Dream Impressions - Girl Chat
Background Paper - Gina K's Free Digi Paper Neapolitan paper pack 2 - dot to dot pink
Robe - Liquid Pearls white opal
Slippers - fuzzy white flock
The throne - glimmering chalk
Layering & pop dots
Try bleaching and now with the "splash-less" I have a lot more control over it and it is so easy and tons of fun.
1 comment:
I LOVE this card!!!! TOO CUTE! The friend will laugh I'm sure!
Post a Comment