My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Bleach Good or Not so good?


If you are washing clothes other than "whites" you really do not want to have bleach near those items!

Yet, if you are a cardmaker and want to bleach out some dark card stock with some of your stamps, it is a fabulous and fun time!

The results are terrific and I've been successful with bleaching for many years. Try it, really you will love the results.

I was in the mood to bleach and sing and this is what became of my creativity!

No comments: