This card has texture texture texture!The base card stock is shiny gold; layered with fun rubbery light purple stuff (hold in place shelf liner). I made my polish stone background with purple, green and yellow dye inks and used gold metallic ink. (BG on glossy CS and I spray with household rubbing alcohol. I apply with cotton balls in this case and some times like the "anniversary card" with a background stamp)
The Rose, stem, leafs (or if you prefer leaves) and sentiment all have texture to it too! Feels and looks like Velvet.
This texture is the liquid appliqué directly placed onto card stock with a brayer. Then ink up your stamps and stamp directly onto the card stock. You can heat it up or not after a few moments using your heat gun. The flower, stem and leafs (leaves) were heated slightly.
The sentiment was NOT heated.
I used the nestabilities and highlighted with Glimmering Gold Chalk then accented the edges with a Gold Leafing Pen.

This is a side view to show how it is layered, how the liquid appliqué holds the shape of the card stock and finally the grooves of the stamped image are indented for additional texture.
I hope you try doing these fun liquid appliqué and polish stone techniques!
If you have any questions, I will try to get back to you.
Thanks for looking and happy stampin' fun to you!
No comments:
Post a Comment