
This photograph is the way I always saw my Grandma with tons of love in her eyes and soul.
I'm so happy that our son and my husband also had the wonderful pleasure of knowing Grandma.
The words that I wrote on this scrapbook page is:
Grandma & I would sit in her lovely kitchen & make Chopped Liver together when I was a very young girl. This is one of my most cherished times of us together.
Although Grandma has been gone for 20 years, she is certainly very much alive in our hearts today. To Grandma, your love of sharing is continuing.
We are enjoying the hand-cranked grinder as you would want us to!
On July 4th, my PC and I wanted to grind up some boneless chicken. We did it together and took pictures - like I said, Grandma will always be with us!

My darling husband (PC) took this picture of me last week while we were camping at the North Rim of the Grand Canyon.
It is perfect because I just so happened to have received my stamp sets from Gina K. (StampTV) and this is one of the sets with Dandelions!
This card is very personal (of course it is, it's a picture of me) and not your usual card. I challenge you to make a card with a picture of you to give to someone special too.
Card stock is pink layered with my hand-made polish stone technique on glossy. The top half is light blue and silver and the bottom half is a sage with gold - by the way it is all one piece. I placed my picture on top of this single piece of hand-made paper.
White embossed directly on the pink card stock.
White embossed directly on vellum and placed another piece of pink card stock under that.
I used the Nestibilities Deckled Rectangles to cut the words.
If you do take me up on my challenge, please be certain to tell me so I can see your card!
5 comments:
Hi Sheri,
Wonderful scrapbook page. Grandmas are wonderful forever. Your camping pic is neat too. Love the dandelion.
I've just posted a LO of my hubby on my blog and it's for someone special, me. I can't direct link you because I'm in computer never never land changing over from old to new.
Jeanette
Oh boy! I'm going to find it since I follow your blog. Thanks for telling me.
Nice layout Sheri.
I'm taking your challenge, I'll post it soon. :)
Hi Sheri, I loved your page of your grandma. It's so sweet.
Oh Jeanette, you did my challenge and I love what you did! Handyman is lovely.
Post a Comment