My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Watermelon Picnic

This is a fun card to make and it just so happens that Gina K.'s (Stamp TV) today is highlighting how to use the cuttlebug for a partial cuttlebug embossing on a card.
Mine is a tiny bit different with the same concept in mind.
First thing I did was stamp the checkerboard on the INSIDE of the card flap
Cuttlebug with the squares the checkerboard pattern so the FEEL of it will be similar to cloth
Folded the corners up to meet
Placed in additional red liner paper
Punched for a ribbon to hold
The basket is a Refrigerator Magnet and it has a note in it that says "Love You."

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

Sheri,

When's the picnic? I love the very inviting and fun set of invitations.
So cute.

Jeanette

Margaret said...

Hi Sheri,
When you're done having fun check out my blog I left a little something for you :)

Lora3677 said...

very cute!!