My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Friday, July 17, 2009

Christmas in July

We all need an early start for great ideas and the Cardmaker site is doing just that. Go visit at this address below:

http://www.cardmakermagazine.com/cardswap

These next few days I am joining in the fun of the Christmas in July Online Crop. You can too!
I have two projects that I've posted below for you to see.

The two challenges I did is Tag It Bag It and Christmas Double Pocket
The pictures are a lot nicer on the site to see all of the details and what I used to make my projects. So don't hesitate, hurry and join in on the fun at Cardmaker.com

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

My Goodness, Sher, you even decorated a tree. What a nice way to display you cards and the online Crop.

Jeanette

Mel O'Donnell said...

Wooo!! A good start to the holiday season!! I think I better get cracking here!

BTW, congrats on your daughter's upcoming wedding! What kind of help are you needing for the scrapbook pages?