My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Monday, July 20, 2009

Simple Instructions for Action Card

On the Cardmaker magazine site there is a challenge hosted by a member named Golda for the week of July 20-26th. She has three beautiful creations as samples. Another member asked the how to do it on the last one. This is how I do it make my action card yet I'm sure there might be other ways too.

I've attached pictures with easy instructions and two very short videos to see the action at the bottom of this post. Enjoy!

Supplies:
Two nickels (or washers)
Pop-dots (round)
Glue Dots or glue heat gun - I must say that I believe the glue dots will hold better.

Place a single Round Pop-Dot in the middle of the nickel or slightly off of the nickel.

Place the second nickel on the other side to make both nickels stick together.
Put your creation together and it does not have to be round! Golda did a teddy bear!!!

My cut slots are 1/2 inch wide.
Rectangular slot is 6-1/2 inches long
Slightly curve slot is 7 inches long
Your card can be any size also.

Now for the two short videos! (You might have to use the slide bar on the video screen to start the action just a bit, then it will go and you can replay it smoothly - just be patient while it Buffers. I don't know, this video stuff is all new to me) ENJOY!






I hope you are going to try this fun and easy way of embellishing your creations!

5 comments:

Margaret said...

Oh my! Look at you posting video tutorials. Great job! I am going to have to try this.
Thank you so much for taking the time to post this for us.

MM

Jeanette said...

Your tutorial is so easy to follow. Thanks. Gonna give it a try.

Jeanette

Enfys said...

Wow, tutorials now! Great job
hugs
En xx

Mel O'Donnell said...

Hey! Great job with the video tutorials! And a big TFS!!

Jane said...

Thanks Sher for the tutorial. Your card is really cute too.
Jane