My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Monday, October 4, 2010

Birthday Card

It has been awhile since the last time I've updated, but I have a feeling that in the next few weeks things will start to come alive!!!  Hopefully, you will have the time to visit because here comes the holidays and the busy fun for creating cards!

Let's start off with a birthday card with a great format design that fits into the normal A2 envelope!
This design will be great to use for any type of an occasion with quite of few different style as well.
This style of card is called "Tent Topper"
Created by Gina K. and the video is dated July 20th, 2010
Be sure to check out the video after your visit with me!
I placed the link above for your convenience.
My background is my foil technique and if you missed the how I do it, I made a video this past June that I shared on my blog. Foil Technique - How I do it!

My stamp set is from Gina K. designs:
How Sweet It Is!
Ink pads, Copic pens and Zig Painty Silver pen
Ultra Thick Embossing Powder & embossing powder
White liquid Applique for the frosting and I swirled it.
I layered and popped out the pink flower
The shine for the flower, candle and middle filling - ultra thick embossing powder
The plate embossing powder
For the tag, after I stamped it I placed ultra thick embossing powder on the ends and then scattered lightly with embossing powder for the rest of the tag.
Ribbon to help the tag show
I must say, the card looks a lot better in person than this picture.  Probably because of the reflections and shine!
Supplies

See ya in a couple of days!


 

No comments: