My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Friday, October 29, 2010

T-Slide "Lots of Writing"




8" x 9" cards (folded 4x9) that fit perfectly into a legal size envelope (#10) with a huge amount of writing room for that special message to a loved one. 

This is called a T-Slide card and you can make it in many different sizes and shapes.  More about this "T-Slide" instructions below!



I made these three different cards that I will be sending to OWH which includes this fun T-Slide technique.  Of course, these cards have "Lots of Writing" space for our heroes to Write Home!

All of these cards have decorated envelopes to send along!

Just a note: if you do make cards other than the 5-1/2 x 4-1/4 size, Please include envelopes with your cards when you send them Operation Write Home.

Below are some fun and easy instructions on how I make my T-Slide cards.  I strongly suggest that you make a Sample Card of the actual T-Slide prior to your actual creation.
Hints: T-Slide base, I recommend a heavy card stock.  These particular bases are made with heavy glossy textured card stock.  I decided on this card stock for several reasons:
1. I have a lot of it
2. I can color and shade the card stock easily to my theme
3. The inks blend easily and does not come off after it dries

How about a fun video first and then the simple instructions?


I hoped you enjoyed my new video entitled StampinSher T-Slide which my darling Prince Charming had a lot of fun filming, especially at the end!  I never know what he is going to do but he always makes me laugh a lot out loud.


Now for the easy recommendations from me to you with pictures and perhaps a few words:





The Score 1 inch is from the white edge of cut card stock

This shows the 1 inch that is scored





Under the word "Score" is where you are going to place the adhesive, use a lot, to hold your final layered front piece.


 I hope this posting gives you the idea with ease to make a T-Slide card.  It is a lot of fun and pretty easy to make once you make your sample(s) for different sizes.  Remember you can have the T-Slide go in other directions.  That is what I will be doing next, I think.  Until the next posting, Happy Stampin' and Creating!
Should you have any questions or comments, please write me and I will do my best to get back to you asap.

Thanks for visiting with me and take care.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

wow wow wow wow!

terrie said...

Sher, you are one funny person..I love the video but I really love the end...as always you put a smile on my face...
sincerely, terrie
Hello PC