Earlier this week I introduced you to the Tent Topper Card so here is another version of the same type of card.
I challenge you to make a Tent Topper Card, try it and I promise you will like it!
The stamp sets are:
Stampin' Up - Send a Celebration (A lovely gift to me from a dear friend - Thank You Louise!!!)
Gina K. Designs - Love Notes (One of my Most Favorite set for WORDS!)
Foil technique
Embossing folder
Fun Scissors
Ink pads, copic pens and embossing powder!
How about a picture of the tools??????????????
If you take my challenge, please be sure to contact me so I can see what you've created. Sharing is so terrific for creating new ideas with the same technique. With the holidays and the new year just around the corner there are always tons of celebrations: birthdays, anniversaries, baby showers, we all need fantastic ideas. I certainly hope you do try it and share too, contact me!
Thanks for visiting and come back often ~ Happy Stampin' and always keep Smilin' !!!!
3 comments:
Cool card.
Nice Job Sher!!!! I am taking a class this Thursday on several cards and a carry bag to go with them. Time to do some things that I can do sitting down instead of standing on my poor knees!!! Looking forward to it. I bought the cricut cartridge tonight from Walmart that is the Cupcake Wrappers... can't wait to play with it!!!
Great looking card. I like the embossed background.
Post a Comment