First and foremost, I want to thank all of the bloggers from Operation Write Home who participated in the Memorial Weekend Blog Hop. I am so honored to be a part of this very special group of talented people who have loving hearts to support our Heroes. Thank you very much!
To my surprise, I had many lovely comments and in particular you wanted to know just how I did the foil technique. I was inspired by Gina K. Designs. I have embedded the tutorial that she has on StampTV below my little tutorial that I made because I changed the technique to fit my desires. Have fun watching me and please make sure you watch Gina K. video thereafter. Thanks!
Supplies that you will need:
Heavy Duty Foil, Cut to 6x4-1/2
Cuttlebug, plates and Folders
Dye Ink, Pigment Ink, your favorite Ink that will hold embossing powder
Clear Embossing Powder
Heat Gun Tool
I made my very first YouTube Video for this fun technique! StampinSher Foil Link below
StampinSher My Way of Foil Technique
I have referenced my previous postings for you to go look at for some of my other foil cards at the bottom of this entry (previous posting) for your enjoyment and hopefully, I can give you some additional ideas! Go for it! Here is another way of applying your ink to do the foil technique. I'm sure you will come up with several other clever ideas!
Same supplies except have a paint brush or Cotton Tip or Sponge Tip - some type of applicator and your Refill Ink bottle.
Apply the ink to the Embossed Raised areas.
Here is Gina K. doing the foil technique, this is what Inspired me!
To see other foil cards that I made, please go to previous postings:
2009
December, 25 Merry Christmas
December, 12 Happy Hanukkah
June, 3 I Love Coffee
Finally, at the bottom of my blog you will see a Badge which is a Direct Link to StampTV. I encourage you to visit and I hope join this fantastic site. The group I belong to is called, Girls Time Out. Of course my name is StampinSher and you can look at my StampTV page as well. Enjoy. Let's be friends on StampTV, contact me there too!
Smilin' Sher







9 comments:
That's a great video Sher!!! Well done!
Fab tutorial and video- Thanks Sher! I can not wait to try it!!!
Wonderful tutorial! Thanks for putting this together, it is so much easier to understand when I can watch it rather than read the directions. :D
Thank you for the tutorial. Your cards are so pretty! thank you so much for sharing your technique
Great video, I love the ouchies at the end!
hugs
En xx
Sher great job on the video!!! I also had a fun time watching it.
Hugs xx
What a great video and cards! I do like your spin on the foil technique - your video is well done and very fun! I hope we see many more in the future from you! Blessings and love, Louise
Hi Sher,
What a great tutorial! Happy to hear your voice. Thanks for sharing.
Hey! I loved your tutorial on the OWH blog, I just read it this morning. Gotta try it.
Post a Comment