This is a 9" x 1-1/2 round cake with three layers! The Chocolate buttercream was so delicious that I do believe more of it ended up in my mouth than the cake! Oh My! Borders are harder than I thought, there is a rhythm to be learned and I just need to have the music play louder to get it!
Look at the cake, not the hair! Thank you!!!!
Notice that this is not a very close-up picture? Those are my roses, I really need a lot more practice but from this distance it looks pretty good. I cascaded them down and it turned out looking as if my roses were in a heart formation. I did not do that intentionally but it was pretty! The chocolate cake recipes is Hershey's Dark Chocolate on the back of the can! The buttercream is SeriousCakes recipe. You can find that on YouTube! She is terrific and fun to watch!
Who enjoyed this cake? Well, we had a small piece for ourselves and we shared! Remember, I said that in my opening paragraph. The dog wanted some too but I did not give any to her!
Thanks for stopping in again and again. Keep smiling and make another person smile, it is healthy!



No comments:
Post a Comment