Today is a very special day for me and I wanted to share!
My darling husband and I made these "Handmade" Invitations, notice the date?
My Darling Husband made this "Handmade" beautiful Anniversary card that he gave me this morning!
The picture of me is one picture that makes everyone laugh and it is one of his favorites. I came home from a long ATV ride in our hills. I didn't know what I looked like and PC said, "Wait! Stay here." So I did. Then he took this picture of me. That is a lot of dirt on me not stampin' ink!
Proof that he did in fact make this 20 year Anniversary Card!
This is a picture of our cake 20 years ago. Can you see what is on top of it? That is what my PC did for his for the FACE of the Anniversary card!

1 comment:
Just saw your post - how cute! I remember your invitation. PC's card is great, especially like the picture of you! Pards by PC - cute! But where is your card for PC? Get to posting - I know you made him one! We want to see! Blessings, Louise
Post a Comment