My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Friday, July 8, 2011

Thinking of You

I only used two card stock colors:  White and blue, both 12 x 12 sheet
I made my own background paper
Inks:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Weathered Wood, Broken China and Faded Jeans
Ribbon: Light and a darker shade of blue
Stamp sets:
Dream Impression, Embossing Accents Too
Hero Arts, E3094 Thinking Tag
Spellbinders Nestabilities Scalloped Circles
Cuttlebug
Stamp-a-ma-jig
Adhesives
PLEASE REFERENCE POSTS
(1) Distress Ink, June 8, 2011
You will learn how to make your own background paper with your own stamps.

(2) Lovin' Giraffes, July 6, 2011
Making a tall Tri-Fold card using a #10 Envelope

Try to always decorate your envelopes.
Have a great weekend!
Sincerely,

No comments: