My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Loving You

Quick, Simple and right to the point with the sentiment.  The card is a Tri-fold card be sure to check earlier posts to see how I do it to fix into a #10 envelope. 
Stamp Sets:
Gina K. Designs: Heartily Yours Additions (the sentiment)
Stampin' Up!: Two-step Stampin Fanciful Flowers
Dream Impressions: Decorating the Envelopes, with Sweet Valentine and From My Heart

Memento inks: Summer Sky, Rose Bud, Lady Bug, Pear Tart, Dandelion and Tangelo
Ink Pens, Red and Light Green

Ribbon and Martha Stewart Edge Punch, sorry I don't know the name of it.
Plenty of my favorite adhesives and the Stamp-a-ma-jig
Papers: White and Black 12x12 
 When was the last time you used the pen to stamp technique?  That is how I did the sentiment because I wanted two different colors for the images.  
The Flowers is a "two-step" stamp set and I wanted to pick up all of the colors in the ribbon so I was able to be successful in that with all of the ink colors I used for this project.

I decided to decorate the Front and Back of the envelopes because I do believe to make my projects complete, I usually always decorate the envelopes to correspond with the card that is going out.
I ran my lady bug ink pad along the edges of the envelope and stamp my images as well.

Thank you so much for the visit today.
Have a great creative day always!


No comments: