Stamp Sets:
Gina K. Designs: Heartily Yours Additions and Fanciful Tags
The Angel Company (TAC): (sorry there is no name and the number I have is T2320)
Dream Impressions: Embossing Accents
Card Stock: 12x12 Black and White, 12x12 Vintage Collection Retro Mod Squad by Core'dinations
Tools: Cuttlebug with Kassie's Brocade folder
Pearls
Ribbon
Martha Stewart Punch
Lots of adhesives
I try to stamp the envelopes each time.
For something really different, I searched on the web for a song that just so happens to be the sentiment (I knew it sounded familiar in the world of music). On the back of each card, I printed the lyrics of the song "Today and Everyday" on Vellum through my computer and attached it with removal adhesive should someone would rather not have it on their card and below here it is:
Today and Everyday
Songwriters: Rick fox and Robert Allou Mathes
Sung by Vanessa Williams
Here is the link (below) for the song on YouTube
Here are the words to read below:
Today and everyday, I am yours for all time
Today and everyday, like a miracle, baby, you are mine
And though the winds may blow us far, far away
Don’t you forget my promise, listen to what I say
I am yours today and everyday
I remember we were miles and miles apart
When you confessed your heart
Telephone in hand, lying in some strange hotel bed
Precious words I heard, precious words you said
Today and everyday, I am yours for all time
Today and everyday, like a miracle baby, you are mine
And though the winds may blow us far, far away
Don’t you forget my promise, listen to what I say
I am yours today and everyday
I remember I was standing next to you when our love
was new
Could not believe my luck must be a blessing directly
from above
Little did I know that you would wanna hear these words
about
The words that you were speaking to me now
Today and everyday, I’m yours for all time
Today and everyday, like a miracle, baby you are mine
And thought the winds may blow us far, far away
Don’t you forget my promise, listen to what I say
I am yours today and everyday, today and everyday
Today and everyday
* Leftover pieces from the following projects
Posted Saturday, 7-17-2011
Posted Wednesday, 6-8-2011
Posted Saturday, 7-17-2011
I hope you enjoyed this different project as much as I did making it. See what you can do with some of your leftover pieces of card stock you can incorporate into your projects! I challenge you to use your punch out pieces like I did. Please get back to me so I can see what you have done. It is so nice to share ideas with each other. I look forward to your comments and projects. Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back often.
Sincerely,



No comments:
Post a Comment