My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

There is a Time for Everybody!


This poster was made with a lot of love for our Dear Friend, Al.
(Al is 96 years Old) 

His Loving Wife, Anita, has been in ICU for some time and when Al is not at her side, 
Anita will always see his picture and know he loves her very much
when she opens her eyes.

We are going to hang this up in her room at the hospital.
Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

Louise Fox said...

Sheri and Ken, That is so sweet! Sheri you did an exquisite piece of art! I am very touched by the love and sweetness expressed - not only by Al for his wife, but you and Ken as truly wonderful friends. I know if the circumstances were the same for me, I would be happy to have something just like this (well, Al is cute, but with Chuck's picture)! Blessings to you both! L...