Have you heard this song, American Heart, written and performed by Jon David?
Mr. David was recently interviewed by Fox News and it is on their website. The song is on YouTube, just type in American Heart and you will find the video to hear the words that will touch your heart.I would also highly recommend seeing the movie "Taking Chance" it is on DVD.
These next few cards were made some time ago, well, actually in 2002!
American Girl
The stamp sets are "American Girl" and "God Bless America" from Dream Impressions and to enhance the American Girl, I used Radiant Pearls to get the sheen and sparkle. God Bless America
The stamp set is "God Bless America" by Dream Impressions and to enhance this card, I elected to use Shrink Plastic for the flag.Celebrate our American Flag
I again used the Dream Impressions stamp set, "God Bless America" and I used the Rollagraph mini roller stamp wheel "Celebrate". All card stock that I used are white, dark blue and sparkling red. Inks are both pads and pens, along with chalks and as I mentioned before, Radiant Pearls by Angelwings Enterprises. I hope you will try to find some Shrink Plastic and have fun with your stamps making terrific items to embellish and wear!



No comments:
Post a Comment