My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Smiles all the way around!

Our dear friend, Dr. Al is recuperating now in the rehabilitation center after his week long stay at the hospital.  He has mentioned to his daughter that he misses his good old buddies, his dogs.  She saw my other poster and asked me if I would make one for her Dad.  Of Course, I said.  I went over and took some photographs of the puppies and came home to do my project.
I am so happy that I have my Cricut Expression and the cartridges Paper Pups & Plantin Schoolbook!  

Yes, there are other things involved with this poster and of course I had to have Glitter and shiny Gold.  That always adds that special sparkle in any place, especially in Dr. Al's temporary accommodations.  It should brighten his days and place a big smile on his face to see his best friends, Copper and Loki.

I really enjoyed using my Design Studio to make my personal designs for this poster.  Having the large mat was a terrific help too.  I didn't use my baby cricut this time.  Everything cut out all at one time with one push of the button! 

Thanks for checking in and I hope you have a successful day of creating your special project to place a smile on someone's face!

2 comments:

Enfys said...

What a great gift Sher, that will put a smile on his face :)
hugs
En xx

Louise Fox said...

All I can see is how sweet those fur persons are! I just want to hug them and I am sure Dr. Al feels the same way. Your layout is wonderful and there is no question Dr. Al will love it. Mission accomplished!