My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Monday, May 3, 2010

May Mothers Always

Mother's Day comes once a year! 
Our Moms in our family are celebrated every single day of the year.  
Think of your Mom(s) and tell them just how much you love them!
This card was so much fun to make and I used White Card Stock ~ something that I have not done in some time.  Fun time with the hanger and the hanging purse, thank goodness for a Stamp-a-ma-jig and layering.
My stamp sets are from Gina K. Designs
Retro Boutique and A Beautiful Life
The card is sparkling with glitter card stock and a hint of glitter on the outside edge of the Nestabilities Scalloped Circles.  I used vellum paper for the purse and all inks are embossed with clear powder so it stands out!

And now for something that I truly do not like to make.
A sympathy card
Stamp set from Gina K. Designs
A Beautiful Life
I can always count on the bow-easy helping me make those double bows which are always so gorgeous.  My handmade polish stone card stock always reminds me of the heavens, a peaceful thought.
RIP ~ Anita

Thanks so much for dropping in today.  Happy Stamping and please place a smile on someone's face by sending them a handmade card.

No comments: