So you thought you were a cardmaker, well take a good look at this fantastic hand-made card that my
Prince Charming made for me!
It was a wonderful surprise and he is just so talented.
Yes, he did this without me ever knowing about it!
He is such a great card maker - he even knows to sign the back!
To celebrate a birthday, you need a home-made cake and I made this all by myself. It was so much fun too! I'm self-taught on decorating and I think I did a pretty good job for my first Decorated Cake. Homemade marshmallow fondant for pink bows and purple ribbons also in chocolate to cover, homemade buttercream and the cake is 4 layers with the best tasting very rich chocolate ganache, whipped up of course. I must say, I practiced my roses and thought that leafs would be easy so I didn't try doing them prior.
Oops, I need to practice, LOL!!!!
You can't have a birthday without sharing it with people you care about, so we had a Princess Party with our neighbors!
This was a terrific birthday celebration for me!
Here I am - the Birthday Girl.
I'm feeling a lot better and getting better with each day!
I have to be honest, I think cardmaking is easier than cake decorating!
LOL ~ Hee Hee!!!
Thanks for checking in on me!

4 comments:
That card sure looks cute - that uncut cake sure looks beautiful and that cut cake sure looks good! And most of all you look great in your picture! Is that why they say "It's all good!"?
Happy Birthday Sher... You look so happy. I love the cake before and after. Looks so pretty that you don't want to eat it!!! Tell Ken he is hired and to contact Hallmark!!! LOL.
Best wishes and many Hugs,
Jane
Hi Shari, Happy (belated) Birthday!
It's good to see you smiling :)
Hugs,
Margaret
Sher you are beautiful. Happy Birthday. What a lovely celebration.
PC is such a sweetie.
I'm sorry I haven't been by to visit I've been really busy working on a brand new forum.
Glad you are feeling better.
Post a Comment