My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy to Grow Old with My Husband!

My wonderful husband (Prince Charming) has certainly been a Prince Charming to me.  He has taken on so many responsibilities besides taking fantastic care of me.

I made this card for him because we are going to Grow Old Together and the best is yet to come for us!

This is a gate card, very easy when you use your Scor-Pal (hint, go to StampTV and watch the video).
I used the lovely Nestie, "Fancy Tags"
Made sure that my husband's large fingers could untie the bow with ease and the card Pops open for the Gate Card Technique!

I'm back with a very easy project.
Stamp Set: Gina K. Designs, Love Notes




3 comments:

Margaret said...

Hi Sheri, You did an excelent job on this card. Your PC is going to love it.

Hugs,
MM

Jeanette said...

What a beautiful card for PC. He'll love it. Welcome back to creativity.
Happy Easter. You'd better look next to that pretty flower because there might be an egg hidden there.

Louise Fox said...

Sheri, What a wonderful card, but most of all, it seems you must be feeling better as your creativity is blossoming! Don't you love the Fancy Tags - so versatile. Have a wonderful day! I am feeling so much better today too! Will talk to you later. Love you both, Louise