My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Operation Write Home - Stars and Stamps

I'm feeling pretty good and wanted to have fun!  I am starting to create and make my collection of cards to send to OWH for the end of the month.  It just so happens that Stars and Stamps highlighted the Gate Fold Card technique on 4/6/10.  I really like this technique and of course I just did a gate fold card for my husband the other day (take a look on an earlier posting this month to see a different design).
The card stock colors are warm colors: rust, brown and tan.  The inks are Chalk Tangerine on the nestie Fancy Tags and VersaMark on the inside. 
Stamp Sets:
Gina K. Designs - Love Notes
Dream Impressions - Make a Bouquet
DCWV The Rustic Stack (Premium Stacks)
Spellbinders Shapeabilities Fancy Tags

I used ZIG 2 Way Glue at the end of the Fancy Tag so it will hold and open easily many times!
Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Louise Fox said...

Hey, I totally missed this entry! Where was I on the 8th? These cards are wonderful and I am going to CASE your card! OKAY? It is just perfect for OWH! My, what a talented stamper you are! Love and blessings, Louise

debb said...

Wonderful cards- love the gate folds!