
It is so much fun when you have patterned paper because there is virtually no end in all the different cards you can make with the same card design and one stamp!
The card stock I used for the base of my card is dark blue and for the main focal point is a ginger root color.
My ink is dark blue.
The stamp is from Gina K. Designs, "Love Notes" and I adore this set because each of the sentiments reflect my love for my husband who is a veteran.
The sentiment says "The best thing about me is you"
The focal point is cut out and embossed with the nestie large labels.
Thank you for stopping in at my blog and I hope you enjoy my other projects I've done so far this month.


4 comments:
So glad that you are feeling better and being creative again. Your cards are beautiful. I really like the blue and brown ones. They are so elegant. The paper is fabulous.
But, the topper is your wonderful cake. You and your mix master make a very good and yummy team.
Sheri, Love, love, love these cards! They are such a nice balance of feminine and masculine so they are perfect to be sent by a male hero to his wife or a female hero to her husband. I see you also lined the dark cardstock which looks elegant! One question - what paper stack did the DP come from. I want one of whatever it is!!! Love and blessings, Louise
These are fantastic!! I love all the different papers you used and the Gate fold! Perfect for OWH!
...thank you for stopping by my blog! :o)
Tammy
So simple, and so beautiful!
Post a Comment