My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Ready to Share about me

I'm sure you have noticed that I've not been posting much and not too active in the websites that I have a memberships in regards to our passion with card making and scrap booking.  Now that my husband and I know pretty much what is going on with me in regards to my health, I'm ready to share.  Who knows, it might help someone you know should they have a problem.

I do have a good sense of humor so it is okay to laugh and smile along with me!

As of today, 3-3-2010, we have learned in my neck at the base of my skull there are three vertebras that are protruding which are compression the nerves and making them go haywire and electrifying my nervous system in my body.  Especially the right side of my neck has the most significant showing of pressure and displacement of disc and nerves.  Tomorrow, 3/4/10, I am going to have a nerve conductive test.  With those results we will see what our next step will be after the doctors discuss the outcome.  I should know those results 3/19/10.

In the meantime, I am going to wear a supportive collar but only when walking or in a vehicle.  Oh I also do have some arthritis in my neck; you get that with old age!  I had a major car accident several years ago in our MX6 and it is just not worth talking about anymore.  Who would have ever thought that would come back to haunt me!

Here are some very interesting abnormalities with me.  I have extremely high levels of Protein in my body that I must reduce back to a normal range.  We are going to try diet first to get those levels back into a normal and safe range.  Now we have to do some internet research and find foods that I may eat containing lesser amounts of protein.

Unfortunately and very unusual is that my B12 level is dangerously low.  I started B12 shots immediately today, tomorrow and Friday.  Then once a week for three weeks thereafter, then once a month until my levels are at the normal range.  For some reason, my body is not properly assimilating the intake of my food (veggies) into my body.  Hmm, almost the same sentence in the paragraph above, Now we have to do some internet research and find additional foods that have a higher amount of B12.

If you have any suggestions or ideas what to eat or not, send them on to us!

So I'm not crazy at all (yeah, right - LOL).  It is great to have learned that we have a good knowledge why I felt so tired and weak for some time now, along with the neck thing - my body just decided it was time to have someone pay attention to it and get a fix.

We are so relieved.  It appears that everything is treatable!


More updates as we know and you can check here for them if you want.

Sincerely,
Sher and PC

No comments: