Oh, I'm so looking forward to each new day now. I'm finally having some relief! I do believe that the new medications are working along with the B12 shots. Today was a better day than the past days. PC would love to see me doing some of my fun hobbies and keeps encouraging me that I will be able to really soon. I think I will attempt again tomorrow but with success this time. I hope so, then I can share pictures and get back to what this blog is all about - fun stuff!
We will receive our results from these last few tests on our next couple of visits with each doctor. The nerve conductive test included something that I didn't expect, I was also poked with a very fine needle. My doctor had a great sense of humor and made me laugh a lot. He said, don't drink too much over the next hour or so, you might leak! Even as I'm typing what he said, I'm giggling. My B12 shots are now once a week. Until next time. Later.
Oh, I went to get a soft collar but it just was not wide enough. Only three inches and there was NO support. Four inches might have worked. I just don't know because it make me feel as it something is choking me. I don't like that feeling. So we made a very special pillow that I use in the car and everywhere we go to make me more comfortable. It works great!
Remember, it takes less muscles to SMILE than it does to frown. So smile it is contagious and keeps everyone wondering what you are thinking. Live Well, Laugh Often & Love with All Your Heart!
- StampinSher
- I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.
2 comments:
Glad you are on the mend and will be back to having fun soon.
Oh Sheri, I'm glad you're feeling a little better. I'm with PC I too would like to see you getting back to your hobbies.
Post a Comment