Please take this information seriously and learn from my own experience. As you know, I have not been feeling like myself for some time. I finally decided not to attribute the way I feel to other reasons and excuses, like my pillow, too much exercising the day before, my monthly (you know what that is), eating too much candy or wonderful sweet stuff in one day, sleeping too much, not sleeping enough, stressing over something that I would normally not be "stressful" to me and finally saying, I'll feel better tomorrow, I just know it!
Garbage! It doesn't work that way. Don't think you should not go to a doctor, because you just don't want to. Go. There is a reason why you may not feel so good. Find out early because it only gets worse.
As we have learned, my problem is completely centered around the lack of B12. Lack of B12 is related to everything with my symptoms. It is not in my head (thinking wise) imagining a sickness or illness. It is real. Okay, I may have extended small problems that most likely became very apparent because of the Lack of B12. Lack of B12 does affect my small problems!!! Notice that I'm making sure I repeat "Lack of B12"? Yes, it is on purpose to make my point very clear.
Therefore, my other problems - the neck, weakness, heaviness feeling, pain and something else that we will talk about another time when we know for sure what it is all about - are actually just little problems. The Lack of B12 is huge.
I am taking injections to get my levels of B12 up to a healthy level. Some people like me do not have the capability to digest B12 in the normal way and it can happen suddenly like it did for me! So be aware of that too.
If you ever feel like me, I suggest for you to get your B12 level checked out immediately.
Finally, please remember my posting today. You may help another loved one just by sharing and suggesting my experience.
Thank you,
1 comment:
Wonderful advice Sher. I hope people take it to heart. I did the same thing as you did only my problem was anemia. Never again will I put off going to see the doctor. I have no iron at all and have to have infusions a time or two a year.
Post a Comment