My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Signature Added

I think I have added a signature to my postings. I received these instructions through OWH. Thanks!
I like it and I've always wanted to add one.
Sincerely,

1 comment:

Louise Fox said...

I like your signature. I am in the process of trying to do the same thing. Will email after I finish. Also, how are you getting your comment section to show without having to click on the little comment thingy? I have been trying to figure out how to do that for a long time (like as long as I have had my blog!) Glad you are able to look at the screen. Later... L...