My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

CardMaker Swap - Coffee, Tea, Cocoa

I made this card for the swap that was hosted by Jane in Utah this past February.

It was a lot of fun to make.  I used my Cricut "Expression" so I could cut out all of the coffee mugs at one time with the large 12x24 sheet of paper!  What a time saving device!!!!   Then did it again for the words "coffee time."

My stamps sets are from Gina K. Designs and Stampin' Up.

I dry embossed using the cuttlebug folder and cutting out the sections I like for the coffee steam rising from the mug. Enhanced my cupcakes with Radiant Pearls and placed Glitter onto the froth of the coffee mug. Finally, I used thick embossing powder to heat embossed just the top row of coffee beans to have additional texture to the card.

Thanks for coming and visiting my blog.

1 comment:

Enfys said...

This is super Sher, I am sure they loved it.
big hugs
En xx