My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Friday, February 26, 2010

So Excited!!!

I'm just so happy and I really needed this wonderful uplifting SALE today!!!
You know that I belong to the Gina K. Design site, the blinkie is towards the bottom of my page but just in case you don't have the link to the website, here it is for your convenience:
http://stamptv.ning.com/

There is a fantastic sale going on and I have been wanting to build my collection of Gina K. Design's.  Today was the day!  I was able to order only two stamp sets that I wanted and get my choice of any stamp set for free!

If you have not become a member (FREE MEMBERSHIP, no strings or any pressure on this site for any reason!), please check it out.  I am also in the Group within the site called Girls Time Out.

Since we all share this passion of card making, scrapbook and crafty fun Gina K. has a lot to offer to everyone.  I hope you go to the site and when you join please make sure you Join our Group "Girls Time Out" - Thanks!
Smilin' Sher
Place a smile on someone's face, send them one of your handmade creations!

(personal note update:  still not feeling well enough to do much of anything.  I have short periods of energy and that is when I am sitting on the couch with tons of support and on the laptop doing this or that.  I am hoping to get back to my passion of stamping.  Still not done with two projects that I had a personal deadline on since Last December! - Most tests should be available late next week and the following week.)

No comments: