God Bless America and God Bless Our Heroes!
May we all live a better life while we work together for our goals.
Place a smile on someone's face, send a handmade to this organization.
Thank You
Thank You
Remember, it takes less muscles to SMILE than it does to frown. So smile it is contagious and keeps everyone wondering what you are thinking. Live Well, Laugh Often & Love with All Your Heart!
1 comment:
Hey, I just found your blog though OWH - what a wonderful surprise. I really like your latest card. What did you use for the outer frame that makes the circle? Really nice. Just in case you might like to see my blog, it is trinitypaperarts.blogspot.com
I just started it last week - so that I could post on OWH and it really needs a lot of work. I decided to make it a work in process instead of stressing out! I have been sending cards to OWH since September I guess and thought it would be fun to start also participating in the challenges. I am looking forward to perhaps seeing some of your cards.
I am so glad you both like the video. It was so the two of you!
Take care stay warm! Blessings, Louise
Post a Comment