Okay, it is time for me to share a bit more of myself.
In recent months, I've not felt as good and perky, sparky, however you saw me.
I am taking care of myself and under doctors' care.
I'm not in danger, I'm home.
We just don't know what is going on and the tests will tell us in time with more tests lined up day after day after day.
Today is not a terrific day.
This is harder on my Prince Charming than me. He feels helpless and it doesn't help that I am probably not the best person to be around at this time. It surprises ME.
I miss myself and my life before this feeling I'm in now.
Later.
Remember, it takes less muscles to SMILE than it does to frown. So smile it is contagious and keeps everyone wondering what you are thinking. Live Well, Laugh Often & Love with All Your Heart!
- StampinSher
- I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.
3 comments:
Sher,
I hope you get feeling better soon. It will be warm soon and maybe that will help. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers always... Tell Ken to hang in there you are going to get better soon!!!!
Hugs from up North...
Jane
Glad you are not in danger. But, so sorry that you don't know what is wrong so it can be fixed. My best to you and your Prince Charming.
Sheri, I am so sorry to hear you have not been feeling well. Please take care and I hope back to your old happy self very soon.
Hugs,
Margaret
Post a Comment