My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Let's Go Girls!

It is a Girls Night Out!
Get your fancy shoes, beautiful dress and jewels on
for a night out on the town!

This is a close-up view of the scrapbook page to give you a better look at the details. Just think how you can place all of your girlfriends' pictures within the circle - Circle of Friends! I used stamp sets from Gina K. Designs and The Angel Company (TAC). The page has been adorned with jewels of pearls and rhinestones. The dress has a limited amount of glitter just to enhanced the lines of the dress, the full bodice, straps and finally the gloves.
The "wine" glass also has a touch of glitter. I chose the colors of a light burgundy and black to coordinate the dress to the wine. The 12x12 paper is from DCWV, Premium Stack - The Rustic Stack, with 1/2 glossy glitter.
"Girls Night Out!" is framed with pearls including the points of the Nestabilities cut paper which is embossed with the cuttlebug and lightly inked with platium. By the way, the color of this page is MORE TRUE with the picture above, burgundy.

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Sheri, It is just beautiful. I love the glitter. Well done.

Jeanette said...

This is stunning. Very elegant.