Everything happens for a reason! One of my friends who I met at the cardmaker site is also my friend at StampTV and I also have her blog listed on mine so you can visit her too and see all the beautiful things that she creates as well!
I just learned tonight that I was appointed to be the group administrator for the group I belong to on StampTV. The group's name is Girls Time Out. I am very pleased and completely surprised with this responsibility - okay it is tons of fun and not all that of a responsibility!
Go check out StampTV (you don't have to be a member to look) and then if you are not a member of StampTV and want to be GO FOR IT and then I hope you join our group which is called "Girls Time Out" check us out and join in on all the fun!
Roses, lots of Roses! When you are visiting StampTV, there is a challenge going on and it is really neat! All you have to do is click onto "Gallery" and type in the search space, inspire6
You will see incredible creations and most of all you will see Margaret's Note Cards! Let's hope she will win the random drawing!
I left a comment on Margaret's creation in the StampTV Gallery and the more I think about my comment the more I know it is so true how Roses relate to Family! Tell me what you think on how Roses relate to Family, leave a comment here on my blog.
Want to see just how to make the note cards? There is a video posted on StampTV that Gina made so everyone can see just how to make it and a FREE Template.
Remember, it takes less muscles to SMILE than it does to frown. So smile it is contagious and keeps everyone wondering what you are thinking. Live Well, Laugh Often & Love with All Your Heart!
- StampinSher
- I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.
3 comments:
I'll be sure to check on Margaret.
OMG! I was just reading about your cakes. Wow! You go girl.
Jeanette
Hi Sher... Just looked at the yummy pictures of your cakes. Lemon is my all time favorite.
They look devine!!!!
Thanks for takeing over at Girls time out. Maybe we can get this rolling and have some fun...
I'm going to check out Margaret's note cards now...
Hi Sheri, Well I didn't win this week but I'M NOT GIVING UP. I'll try and try again until I win :)
Post a Comment