My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Monday, September 7, 2009

Behind the Scenes

When I do a scrapbook album, I prefer to make it 8-1/2 x 11 landscape profile. It fits nicer on a coffee table and in the bookshelves.

I've complete only a small portion of the Wedding Scrapbook Albums. This one is all about what goes on behind the scenes of our daughter's wedding. There are some pictures in this scrapbook but our daughter is going to have the pleasure of personalizing it herself along with her husband.

We are mailing this one scrapbook album out this week to the newlyweds along with additional notecards and of course the CDs. It is a huge surprise to the both of them!


The front cover of the scrapbook album along with the CD of pictures and movies from us.



The front (and back) covers are a textured thick glossy cardstock.

This album was made with stamps, cricut, several different kinds of embellishments including many different types of cardstocks.

The binding system is Tozicle by CARL. I've had it for years and it has been a wonder for all my projects! It also does 12 x 12 plus I've used it to perform other creative projects other than scrapbooks.



The beginning of this one scrapbook album with a very special note from her Dad and I.







The questions everyone asks and then wants to see the proof!





This one page, on the right side, is something that I needed to think about what we did when planning our wedding more than 20 years ago. Surprisingly enough, it actually came easy to me!
And that is how I made the theme of this album.



The journey of finding the right dress! She does have a story and pictures of several possibilities before she found that one special wedding dress that said ME!





Where and what time, a story only a bride can tell.




Candid shots during the rehearsal and dinner afterward - it's a party! Her shirt says "I Do."

The one and only picture of Kimberly and I together - I'm the photographer, LOL.

Plenty of room to journal the names and roles of each person.

She just adores sunflowers so I incorporated those into the very important and major players in her wedding.





Check out that sewing job for the pocket! Wow, even I'm impressed with myself!!!

The top of the wedding envelop with the postmark is included.



The mock up (first version left side of each page) and the final product that actually was used (on the right side of each page).

She made their own wedding invitations and a handhold fan with with pertinent information about the wedding and family.


I think she did a great job for the first time on making a handmade project!


The guest list and RSVP.






Our daughter asked us for specific music to be made for her from our collection so there is a very special note (card) written to her.

The bride asked us to take photographs along with the professional so she could have a different perspective on her wedding weekend celebration so here are the photographers. I also did movies!


The how, who, what decorations were made including the flowers which were made by some special people along with the bride.




I'm going to suggest to place a picture of her girlfriend who made her wedding cake and how the bride came to the decision of cupcakes with all of the details.






To list friends and family names along with the gift. Extra added bonus to double check on making the thank you notes as well.






Special notes from the newlyweds.






Left this completely blank.






Just laying on top of the back cover for the purpose of this photograph.

These computer disks are the pictures and movies that we took during this wonderful weekend occasion.






I have several more wedding scrapbook albums in the making along with my dear friends who are helping me and sending me their creations. Be sure to check back frequently because I'm starting to receive the items! They are so wonderful!!!! It is encouraging me to work harder in getting all the albums completed. I did set a completion date for myself to be mailed out not later than the end of September. I think it is going to be a reality!!!

Thank you for looking.

4 comments:

Jane said...

Oh Sher this album is so nice. She should love it. You did a fantastic job on it.

Margaret said...

You have out done yourself Sheri, they are going to love it.

Enfys said...

What a super project, I can see all the love that went into making it and I am sure your daughter and her husband will be thrilled to bits.
hugs
En xx

terrie said...

Sher, you should be proud of yourself...this will be forever great memories for a lifetime...well done my friend...