My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Wedding Thank You

Our Son in Washington arranged our accommodations in a very nice resort hotel with a beautiful view of the Snake River. Both our Son and Daughter-in-law were absolutely wonderful by making time for our very short visit with them and the three grandchildren (16, 15 and 8 year old kids).

As a thank you, I made them coasters - especially since we had wine with our dinner at their home. We noticed that they didn't have any coasters so this is the perfect small personal thank you gift from us.
They will be going in the mail this week.
Here is a close-up of the tile coasters and almost matching card. The sentiments are:
Keep Life Simple
A Toast To You


More to come!

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

This is a wonderful 'thank you' gift. Very pretty.

Jeanette

Margaret said...

What a nice gift they are going to love it.