The exciting day for our daughter is coming fast - next week!
I have completed the notecards that she can use as either thank you cards or any type of note cards she wants. They are simple and clean in her favorite colors. The color of her wedding, Olive and Ivory.
I used my Cricut, Design Studio, Jukebox, 2 cartridges "Plantin Schoolbook and Paper Pups" to make the monogram and Cuttlebug "With Love" for the embossing the inside paper. This first project of mine are in her colors, Olive and Ivory.

I want to give a big thank you to my dear friend Diane for showing me just how to do a monogram card. You can learn too! Look at the blogs that I follow and click onto "Capadia Designs" and I hope you will find her blog most helpful. When you visit her, perhaps you will write her a note and tell her that I sent you! I know she will appreciate it.

My next plan is to start the several scrap book pages that I and my dear friends are doing to help me out - Thank YOU!!! I need all the help I can get and with my friends who have different ideas and styles I know these scrap books will be a lot more beautiful than if I did it on my own.
The Rehearsal and Dinner
The Wedding
The Reception
The Honeymoon
If you want to help and join in the fun of making pages, please contact me - email or comment.
Sincerely,
Sher
1 comment:
Sheri, These are beautiful note cards. I
love her choice of colors.
Jeanette
Post a Comment