...to express my gratitude to my friends!
The previous blog entry was reaching out to my friends who would have the time to help me make our daughter's wedding event a memorable keepsake.
With these wonderful and very creative ladies, we will be successful in making several unique scrapbook pages within albums that will be including very different styles and techniques created by each of us. This is exactly what I wanted to do. Something completely different from the norm of scrapbooks, nothing uniformed or the same theme throughout by one person (me). The albums will be fun to look and read all about this very special event after our daughter places her pictures and words.
Thank you so very much my dear friends! You are so very special to my husband and I.
Terrie
Jane
Jeanette
Margaret
Mel
Diane
By the way, I have their blogs listed and you can see their fantastic and creative creations each of these ladies so lovingly share with others!
So in closing, it will be a very busy and fun time in the next few weeks. I plan to have everything completed and ready to mail out by the end of September. I will place pictures of our progress as it establishes to a reality - stay tune and come back to see!
Remember, it takes less muscles to SMILE than it does to frown. So smile it is contagious and keeps everyone wondering what you are thinking. Live Well, Laugh Often & Love with All Your Heart!
- StampinSher
- I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.
1 comment:
I'm honored to help you with this wonderful gift for your daughter!
Post a Comment