My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Saturday, September 26, 2009

First of the Wedding Album Projects!

First let me say that my computer is having some issues and it is affecting my Cricut Design Studio program. Therefore, my DS Cuts are not available to me at this time (since Wednesday). Luckily for me, I did cut one design prior to my difficulties which you will see in the photographed Layouts (L/O).

This is the Wedding Album itself that I have completed with the help of my wonderful friends, Terrie, Mel, Diane, Jane, Jeanette and Margaret. All of their blogs are listed on my blog for you to visit.

Please take notice that I placed our names on each photographed page so you know who did what. For some reason the colors are not showing true in all of the photographs. I used the main colors are Ivory (Beige) and Olive Green and shades of olive green.


The cover.


The Wedding Album is 8-1/2 x 11 landscape view.

The binding system is Carl, Tozicle system.








First page.







Terrie did the very unique and elegant Iris Fold of the Bride and Groom including the heart corner. I did the L/O of the page and the monogram.

Diane sent me the Cricut Design Cut of the Wedding Bells.

I cut the bells out and decorated it for my layout for a close-up picture of the Bride and Groom. The L/O's have plenty of room for Kimberly and Robert to journal and place those very special Wedding photographs.

This is fun! Jane sent me a birthday card this past year and I loved what she made. So much that I emailed her and asked if I could take it apart and use it on my layout. She said YES!
The sentiment, flowers and ribbon with pin made this page perfect. Kimberly's Mom had a lot to do with her wedding dress and there is a beautiful picture of Mom and Daughter together.

Just a note, inside the storybook frame is a mirror card stock. The little picture is Kimberly looking in the mirror getting ready for her wedding.


This layout is for additional pictures of Kimberly getting ready for her wedding.






Left L/O is for the Bride, Groom, Best Man and Maid of Honor.

Right L/O is for the Pastor and Organist.




The Bride's Parents.







The Groom's Parents.







The start of the Wedding.
Left L/O has a gold clock set at 2:00 o'clock with exciting colors for the big day!

Right L/O will start with the family of the Bride and Groom being escorted to their seats.


I made six more L/O like these because we had a lot of family walking down the aisle for the wedding.

A lot! All parents have been divorced and remarried and divorced and ...

Finally, Music - Here Comes The Bride!
Walking down the aisle with her Dad.

I just love my"white" liquid applique technique for texture and look. When her Dad gives Kimberly away to her husband-to-be.

The sentiment reads: May today be a happy memory with the promise of many beautiful tomorrows! (This is what all Dad's want for their Daughters)

These L/O are going to be for any of the pictures that were taken during the ceremony. The Church had restrictions about taking pictures during the actual ceremony, singing, readings and prayers. So hopefully there were some taken by the professional photographers when they could be taken.


Left L/O is absolutely perfect for Kimberly because she is living a fun princess life! The sentiment says: To have, to hold, forever and always. Wow!



Left L/O will be when Kimberly and Robert are signing the official documents after they were pronounced Husband & Wife!

Right L/O will be for a copy of their Marriage License when they receive it. Jeanette made this beautiful POCKET L/O and it is so necessary for this album.

I hope you come back to see the Next album in the coming weeks with all of us girlfriends working together making a perfect lasting memory for Kimberly and Robert . Please be patient though, I believe I'm going to take a little break and get some other things done that I've been ignoring.

Friendly Comments are most welcomed so feel free to leave one and if you want to share my blog with someone, do so.

Be sure to check out my very talented friends' blogs.

Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

Jeanette said...

This is so beautiful. Your daughter is going to love this. I can't wait to see the others.

Jeanette

terrie said...

great looking album...this will be great when all the pictures will be in...great job Sher...

Margaret said...

Sheri, You did a fabulous job on their scrapbook.
What a beautiful gift, she is going to love it.

Jane said...

Sheri the book turned out beautiful.