My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Pictures?

I'm in the middle of making several pages for my main project, The Wedding! It is consuming all my free time and I have to take a break from it to get rejuvenated. Thank YOU to all my friends who so generously are giving me their time and helping me out with this project. It really is making a huge difference with all of the beautiful and fun items I'm receiving.

Oh, did you want to see? I'm not quiet ready to share because I want to bind everything up first with all of the pages from everyone as a scrapbook album -- most of all, I'm not done - I'm still creating! YIKES! I hope I'm done by the 30th of this month.

I will share this with you now. I love my Cricut and it has many uses as you all know. For the first time, I decided to try vinyl and it worked out great. See for yourself.Five inch font mainly, that reads 3rd X's The Charm. There is a double meaning with the naming of our new boat. Take a guess (hint "double meaning") and if you are correct and You are the First One with the correct answer, I will send you a fun little prize!
Be sure to post your answer in the comment area. You have until 29 September 2009.

I will announce the winner on September 30th, 2009.
Take as many guesses as you like BUT it must be on a new comment under this posting.
Remember the hint, "double" - so comment with your two answers.

Have fun!

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Hi Sheri,

What a snazzy boat.

Jeanette