For the first time, I'm having trouble with my computer. All of a sudden the automatic updates are not taking and giving me error message. Yet, that is NOT the biggest problem.
I've been working on the wedding albums with all of the lovely contributions from my wonderful and very talented ladies who wanted to help me - not the problem
I love my Cricut and I'm using it in this project - not the problem
I love my Design Studio Cricut - not the problem completely but involved. Because my computer is NOT getting the updates, I contacted the Large Very Well Known Company about my problem. They gave me an incident number and followed up with a Guru Techie to take care of me. I did what he asked from the easy and complete instructions on the email. I had error messages! I did what the email said to do should there be error messages.
The PROBLEM: Today is the third day and I'm Waiting for additional help.
The BIGGEST PROBLEM: My Design Studio will NOT work without this update. Please NOTE it is not a Cricut problem it is my operating system!
The Worst and Biggest Problem: I have Design CUTS on the DS that I can not access that I have NOT already CUT for the albums.
I'm crying!
Please have good and positive thoughts for the Guru Techie to help me fast.
Thanks in advance.
Remember, it takes less muscles to SMILE than it does to frown. So smile it is contagious and keeps everyone wondering what you are thinking. Live Well, Laugh Often & Love with All Your Heart!
- StampinSher
- I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.
1 comment:
Oh Sheri, I hope they are able to fix this for you.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's all fixed by today.
Post a Comment