My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Love Flowers


A sure bet to place a smile on someone's face is to send flowers. Even if they are hand-made and not real.
(By the way, you can always get Real Hand-Pressed Flowers too).



Using the same card stock and theme for all three cards. Gosh, it is so much fun to stamp onto flowers. You can change the colors, make a pattern - anything you want.








Mom's Birthday and my Mother/Father in-law's Wedding Anniversary.

I love the look of white flowers with patterns that are stamped.

Mom's Birthday card was an oversize card that I made my own envelope. That was fun!

In-law's card was a tri-fold card held with a small piece of Velcro dot cut in half just under the flap behind the leaves.

Oh the card stock is beautiful, The Luxury stack DCWV. Just gorgeous! I also used blue and green metallic DCWV.
Mailing these cards cost more for odd size and because it needed to be hand cancelled for the thickness. It was well worth it.

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

You certainly are the busy one. Just a creating beautiful cards one after another.

Jeanette