My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My Break with my PC & Friends!

We just came home last night from a wonderful camping trip at Panguitch Lake. We were at an elevation just above 9500 feet above sea level along with the our friends for 2 weeks. It rained, hailed, snowed, some sunshine and the temperatures were well below freezing after sunset through the morning! We might have hit a high of 60 degrees during mid-day once or twice, yikes. Fresh air with a wind storm that had to be at least 40 miles per hour sustaining with gusts at 50+ just before one of the snow storms. The weather was very interesting, constantly changing and keeping us on our toes.

To keep warm we had the best camp fires and I was able to help with that too!

I just happened to go to StampTV and saw a challenge that interested me. So in between the tons of laundry, finish emptying the trailer and kinda cleaning it (not done), I made this scrapbook page.

While the boys were talking with each other around the camp fire (no fire yet on this day), I decided to cut some of the wood. That is me with an ax in hand splitting the wood. PC took that picture and he was able to get the action with the wood splitting and falling to the ground. Pretty cool and cutting wood was great fun for me. I was able to get some exercise and work up a sweat with tons of fun under three layers of clothing (I had to strip off my tops to one.) It was quite amusing because the guys (other than my PC) didn't think I could do it. Now the guys are waiting for me to finish up splitting the wood and to start the fire.

Everyone was surprise and grateful that I did what I did. Me too.

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

I love this page. What a fun trip.
Just a bit to cold and blustery for me, tho. I wish we still had our rv. Darn.

Jeanette